The Phoenix Movement represents new thinking in politics. We are a non-partisan organisation dedicated to transforming British politics so that it better reflects the will of the people.
The Phoenix Movement is an independent and inclusive organisation that is not constrained – or defined – by out-dated party political divisions. Our goal is to usher in a new era of British politics and bring the people of our nation together rather than separating them with irrelevant and antiquated ideological differences.
To achieve our goals we need your support. Irrespective of whether in the past you voted Red, Blue or Green, or even if you have been indifferent to politics and abstained from voting, we all have a role to play in creating a new future for Britain. Join The Phoenix Movement today and, together, we won’t just change Britain, we will save it.
Our key objectives are:
- to truly involve people in the running of the country with the introduction of sortition,
- the crowd sourcing of a fair and transparent written constitution for the United Kingdom,
- the return of the United Kingdom to the European Union,
- an improved social safety net for all,
- a fairer tax system and, above all,
- replacing our outdated mode of divisive politics with a system that guarantees that those intrusted to govern place national interests above party interests and adopt the best policies for everyone, regardless of political dogma or creed.
Meet Phoenix Movement leader Kizzi Nkwocha
The Phoenix Movement is led by Kizzi Nkwocha. Kizzi is the publisher of Business Game Changer Magazine, Money and Finance, The UK Newspaper and The Property Investor. Kizzi was a refugee of the Nigeria – Biafra war who grew up on the streets of Peckham, South London, and later made his mark in the UK as a publicist, journalist and publisher.
As a widely respected and successful media consultant he has represented a diverse range of clients including the King of Uganda, and Amnesty International.
Kizzi has also become a well-known personality on both radio and television. He presents the business podcast show, Kizzi’s Friday Game Changers, which showcases innovative business leaders.